Top Notch Tack opened in May 2016 by Karrie Dash. It has been a personal goal of Karrie's to provide the equestrian community with more affordable options when purchasing tack and clothing in one location. On top of running Top Notch Tack, Karrie is also a full-time Software Development Project Manager focusing on educational systems.
Top Notch Tack has two missions:
- 1. Provide brands that you may not find in your big-name tack shops
- 2. Provide brands that we could not live without because we strongly believe it benefits the horse and rider
I take great pride in providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I believe in constant communication and keeping the customer informed of everything that happens, as soon as possible
How did it all start?
In 2015 at Dressage at Devon, Karrie purchased her first beautiful pair of pink Lauria Garrelli breeches that would start it all. Many compliments later and finally wearing a pair of breeches that truly were comfortable in every way possible, Karrie took a chance in starting something new!
Do you sponsor riders?
We are currently sponsoring several trainers.
- Katie Straton of Straton Sporthorses (MD) - www.stratonsporthorses.com
- Courtney Sendak of Defying Gravity Evening (MD) - www.dgeventing.com
- Mallory Distler of Bay Point Equestrian Center (MD) - www.baypointequestrian.com
- Lisa Hellmer of Sprieser Sporthorse (VA) - www.lisahellmer.com
- Courtney Mohler of Wild Rose Farm (WI) - www.wildrosefarmwi.com